Monday, June 04, 2007

Sold to the Lady in the Second Row

While I have no idea whether she is an 8, or a 9, or a 10, or even if she has ever found herself in the second row... I can assure you that she did not win my heart by wearing a long black dress... and I'm unsure of the status of any ruby-red lips or blond hair or blue eyes... and I'm sure that 1763 Cedar has been sold to her.

(So I
love country music. So what?)

On the market less than a month, the house sold yesterday morning, right before the afternoon's scheduled open house. We're very pleased with the financial terms of the deal. As long as the home inspection goes smoothly, the closing should be at the end of this month. I hope she grows to love this house as much as we do.

No comments: