Monday, February 19, 2007

My Kuwaiti Friend

Nate has been sending updates from the Middle East. I highly recommend checking out gishow.blogspot.com and reading up on his life. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it another million times… Nate is one impressive dude. I’m glad there are folks like Nate in our military.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott, I cant agree more. This kid is the genuine guy and the All-American hero. I may be a little bit biast(sp?) because i must also say he is the best friend a man could ask for. Even being overseas he still guides and leads me as I do my plain jain office work 8-5. Nate if you read this I can't wait for you to get back and you better be there to see your little "niece" named Savannah Torrey Bythewood. I think that is the name we have come to love.