Food:
I’m down about 20 pounds, all of which were lost prior to 10 days ago.I had a cheat day from the food diet at my friend Jeff’s 30th birthday party, which led me to a 2nd cheat day, then there was our Valentine dinner and Robyn’s birthday and the desserts associated with them… If I don’t get back on track soon, I’ll be on my way to putting those 20 bills back on. That being said, my taste buds were very happy last week.
Money:
Looks like February 2007 will be our lowest credit card bill in quite some time. Responsible spending here in the Duebber household. I’m excited to know that we have increased our giving and our saving this month, and Robyn and I expect this to become a trend, not an aberration.
Time:
I must be using my time in better ways lately… considering this is the first blog post in 12 days. I’ll consider it a good thing. I have certainly been using my employer’s time in better ways… it feels like I’m running out of work… but more work will come. I’m not used to getting this much stuff done each week, and apparently my co-workers aren’t used to it either. Bring it on, I say.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment