Actual conversation between my lovely wife and me as I arrived home from work:
Her- What do you want for dinner?
Me- It doesn't really matter, I can do leftovers or soup or chili or whatever...
Her- I'm in the mood for Indian food or Thai food or Olive Garden.
Me- That's cool, you want to go out?
Her- No, not with The Tobe.
Me- Well, we could pick something up...
Her- Let's just go to Taco Bell.
WHAT? My vegetarian wife is in the mood for Indian food, or Thai food, or Olive Garden, or at least obviously something reasonably nice, and she suggests we go to Taco Bell? What planet am I on? It was definitely the first time I've been in a Taco Bell before midnight in a long, long time.
(The Cheesy Gordida Crunch isn't as good as it looks on TV - not terrible, but it's still Taco Bell.)
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
let's get together sometime - lise and i can stop at Krishna Carryout in Clifton and pick up some Indian food and bring it over....
it may not look as great in person, but is sure is tasty!
Maybe Robyn and I are just weird but I totally follow her logic. :-)
Post a Comment