Sing it with me now! "...to the west coast, from the Dixie Highway back home... this is our country." (Good luck getting it out of your head, as if you had a chance anyway.)
I'm not going to go out and buy a new truck right now for no less than 3 reasons: (1) it's 9pm on a Sunday night, (2) I don't currently have the means to do so, and (3) buying brand new vehicles isn't in my blood.
But if I was to purchase a new truck, I wouldn't choose Chevy. After all, Chevy trucks are what caused Hurricane Katrina. Or at least that's what I gather... Is the thought process Chevy trucks are strong enough to cause hurricanes? No, sir, I will not buy a Chevy.
I'll buy a Ford. Social justice is trendy these days, and I like the fact that Ford hired a homeless guy to do their commercials. Buying a Ford would make a good statement about my values, like Buy a Ford and help get hobos off the street. Wait... what's that? The hobo isn't really a hobo, it's Toby Keith? Hmmm... ok, so no Fords.
I'll buy a Toyota. At least that way I'll be safe from meteors and will be able to drive away if the Loch Ness Monster eats me.
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congrats, you beat me to it. i thought the chevy madness was over after the baseball season, but how wrong i was. now we have to hear it all through football season too. but if it becomes the official song of march madness, i may have to shoot myself in the head. literally.
no thoughts about a Nissan? if it's good enought for joe...it's good enough for me!
Post a Comment