Sitemeter has been a fun tool for me over the last few months. I've learned that people in foreign countries stumble across this page. I've learned that lots of people do google searches for me. I've learned that somebody in Canada regularly searches for Jason Bast. I've learned that someone did a google blog search for an unmentionable act that involves multiple bed partners simultaneously and ended up here, which is creepy. Hmm... what weird things could I put in this post that might bring some wacko visitor?
In fact, in the spirit of messing with the minds of folks who are searching for horribly strange things online, here's my Poll ? of the Day...
What strange word combinations should I put in a blog post, just to see if anyone searches for it? (For example, "I peed on my cat".) Please comment, and I'll post it, and we'll see if anyone searches and ends up here. This should be a fun little task...
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Bohemian River Monkey", "sheepshank" and the always popular "buttdart" should do the trick.
you should get some "sexy results" as Homer would say.
Jason Bast plays WHL hockey for Moose Jaw Warriors and he has a sister Jennifer Bast
Post a Comment