I oftentimes drive through parts of this fine city that are considered the worst parts of town. When driving to and from work, I pass through Winton Place to get to I-75. If I decide to be different, I can sojourn through an absolutely depressing Elmwood Place to get to Bond Hill to get to the Lateral. When driving from work to my company's corporate office, I cruise down Gilbert through Walnut Hills. I've never had a single problem in any of these "problem areas". Tonight, I had a problem in a different "problem" area...
A few years back, I fell in love with a house in Avondale. Huge, beautiful home, in our price range. We passed for a few reasons, one of which was because the place had 34 windows that needed to be replaced. It was going to be the money pit, but I still slow down to drool every couple months when I drive by.
Tonight was my first time through in awhile, and as I gawked at the three-story tudor, I noticed just how dirty my car windows were (thanks to the possum that lives on the tree branch above my car), so I decided to stop at the nearest gas station to wash the glass.
You've all washed your windows with the vat of washer fluid at the local fillin' station, so you know it's not always the freshest batch of cleaner, but it'll do in a pinch until you get a chance to more thoroughly wash your Pimp Boat. Anywho, I started washing, and after a few seconds, a horrible smell was horribly present. By this time, I was on the passenger's side of my Buick, trying to hurry so that I could escape whatever it was.
As I finished up, curiosity got the best of me, I returned the scrubber and looked into the bucket of what should have been a quasi-blue soapy fluid. That's when it hit me... this was not washer fluid... it was vomit. Chunky vomit. The smell was vomit. I stopped at the Marathon down the street, but it's fresh blue soapiness couldn't get the smell or the thought out of my head. I gagged all the way home as the smell lingered.
All I can think to ask is "Why?" Why in the world would anyone do that? Why would anyone find that to be a good idea? What kind of sick mind comes up with that concept?
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sorry. my bad.
i can explain the chunks in two words.
White Castle.
that is majorly gross. I'm sorry for you.
best story ever
reminds me of the time i drank a glass of cherry kool-aid and then chucked on the steps outside my apartment and it looked like someone had suffered severe trauma.
oh wait, that was this afternoon.
THANKS FOR THAT GROSS BLOG......THAT IS THAT LAST THOUGHT THAT I HAVE IN MY HEAD BEFORE I GO TO BED!
Post a Comment