Congrats are in order for Meghyn and Lech, who announced their engagement this weekend. My main feeling about the situation: I really like Meghyn. Always have. And I'm very much looking forward to getting to know Lech better, as I like what I know so far. I definitely know that I like them together. So I'm pumped.
The guys who were at the fantasy baseball draft know that I like Lech. It was hilarious... the phone call came in just before we got started with the draft, Robyn screamed at the news (a very happy scream), and apparently I said "I like Lech" at least 3 or 4 times, or at least that's what the guys said. So that's good stuff.
All I can say, in conclusion, is that if they ever have a son, he's gonna be huge, between Lech's 6'7" frame and Bob's NFL experience... man... I thought The Tobe was a big kid...
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you said:
man... I thought The Tobe was a big kid...
scott. he's a child. not a goat.
*running away quickly*
Post a Comment