We've all known for weeks that Marvin's team is cooked for the year. Playoff teams don't lose to Cleveland and Buffalo and Arizona. But it's Sunday night, and I usually tune in at least part of the Sunday nighter anyway... plus, dangit, I'd hate to be accused of being a bangwagon fan, so I better watch, right?
What is this supposed "high-powered offense" that is spoken of? Where has it been? Do you have any confidence in this offense to drive down the field and score when it is necessary? I don't. At all. Why is Rudi still getting carries? Seriously, it's a handoff to Rudi, he runs into the pile and picks up 2. This doesn't appear to be a recipe for winning.
Oh well. At this point, they might as well just officially tank and get the highest draft pick they can get.
(And it's just that much worse when the beatdown comes from the hand of the Stealers. I hate watching them and thinking "man, I wish we were more like them...")
And Les Miles stays at LSU... does this mean Brian Kelly is Ann Arbor-bound? That would be a tough blow...
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment