Friday, November 07, 2008

Photo Update: Random

We had a bonfire at my parents' house a couple weeks back. Ahh, a fire in my ol' backyard gets me reminiscing about the good ol' days... back when we used to blow up whatever we could find, just to see if it would, in fact, blow up... back when Guido ran around the yard with "The Olympic Torch", which may or may not have been his ignited underwear wrapped around a stick... back when we'd sleep near the fire and wake up to the golf course sprinklers watering the green in the morning... memories.
This may have been the hottest fire yet. Wowzers, it was a hot one.
The Price Hill Wall is still not fully complete. We held off on getting a family portrait taken for the center, figuring we should probably wait until Aimee arrived before investing in a nice family photo. Well, there is still a hole in the wall.
Wait a minute... what's that on the wall? I can't quite... make... out... what it says...My sister is such a dweeb. Good job, sis! (And tell them next time to buy you lunch instead of buying you a plaque.)

I really want my hometown football team to win. But, as long as Mike Brown is in charge, I won't be holding my breath. I was going to invest in a Bengals sweatshirt or something this year. I'm glad I bought this shirt instead. Pretty much says it all.

No comments: