March 18, 2007 -- ELTON John is getting heat from the Caribbean island of Tobago. The rocker is supposed to play at the Plymouth Jazz Festival next month, but church officials want him banned, saying his presence could make locals want to sample homosexuality. Philip Isaac, archdeacon of Trinidad and Tobago, told the London Standard: "His visit to the island can open the country to be tempted towards pursuing his lifestyle." Festival reps insist the Rocket Man will perform.Well... I've always said that if anything would make me start desiring men, it would be Elton John in concert...
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Drawing Out My Inner Homosexual
This just in from the AP wire... in the category of "WTF???"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nothing about the man appeals to me and I am a WOMAN...........I think you need some help!!
dude, when elton wears those fuzzy glasses, feather boas and the platform shoes...?
*tingles with delight*
Back off, man. I love Elton John.
But I guess not as much as the Tobagans might.
Maybe I should say that I love his music.
I own(ed) an Elton CD or 2 back in the day... although that's a part of my CD collection that mysteriously disappeared sometime during college. And while I am fully aware that he's an incredible musician/performer/writer, I can't say I share the *tingles with delight*, there, Rust...
Post a Comment