Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just In Case I Haven't Yet Made It Clear...

...I really hate the New York Yankees.

That's all. I could expound upon this thought, but there is no need. My comment makes complete sense all by itself.

The End.

4 comments:

B-Call said...

amen. and the Sox ain't much better.

Anonymous said...

word

Chris Cannon said...

You can't lump the Sox in with the Yankees. I'm sorry. You can not. They have a thriving farm system. They do have money to spend, but they do not spend it like the Yankees. In fact, several other major market teams spend just as much as they do. I won't deny that they have much more than many teams, but if you put the Sox with the Yankees, then you can lump in Anaheim, Detroit, Chicago and every other team that has had comparable payrolls.

B-Call said...

just so we're clear, i was talking about the Greensboro Blue Sox.