(1) I may get used to flying, but I will never get used to the concept of flying. Seriously... let's all get in an enormous/heavy/steel tube and go flying 7 miles above the surface of the earth. Good idea, good idea...
(2) I could have stayed up and watched Fred Claus and Mamma Mia, but I slept on the plane instead. I think I made the right decision.
(3) Robyn could have slept on the plane, but she stayed up and watched Fred Claus and Mamma Mia instead. Now, she's sleeping and I've got nothing to do... so... I'm watching daytime British TV. Somehow, I think Robyn got the better of the deal.
(4) American C.O.P.S. > British C.O.P.S.
(5) There are places in the world that I want to see... but it's pretty nice to be in a country where everyone speaks my language. My fear of language barriers might keep me from visiting the places in my dreams (if money doesn't keep me from visiting first).
(6) While I'm at it... Australian accent > British accent
(7) And that's saying something, because I (heart) the British accent.
(8) My house cost less than 1/3 of what our friends paid for this condo. My house is more than 4x the size of this condo. Can you say 'Location, Location, Location'?
(9) I'm gonna miss Toby like crazy. In fact, I already do. I just wanna give him a big hug and read him a book right now. That being said, how great is it to know that he's in good hands?
(10) Aimee has been great thus far. She was good on the plane. In fact, she's been quite the happy baby since arriving at CVG late yesterday afternoon. I don't expect that to continue, as her internal baby clock is 5 hours off right now. (Read: She got 5 hours less sleep than normal. Rarely does that work well for anyone.) I have been spit up on 5 times already, so maybe 5 is the magic number here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
while you're there, you need to find some quality posts for Straight Cash Homie.
consider the trip a failure until you find one.
Post a Comment