- We definitely want more kids
- We definitely don't want them right now
- We want to continue living in the city
- We definitely love this house
- We definitely would stay here for a very long time if we were to have no more kids...
- ...but this place only has 2 bedrooms, and, God-willing, we'll end up with a daughter someday (which means no room sharing with The Tobe)
- We definitely don't want to move...
- ...but we'd definitely not want to move while pregnant or with multiple kids...
- ...so we'd rather list the house now and see what happens
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Life Update
6 weeks ago, I posted about our lead scare. That issue and the discussions that followed have led us to a lot of quasi-decisions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd say we are, but with 2 kids and us wanting one more some day sounds like we might outgrow it pretty fast. Sounds like a cool house. Did I mention we are moving back to Cincinnati in like a month :o)
Post a Comment