Saturday, May 13, 2006

Boyd from Huntington

A few weeks ago, I wrote about a variety of things including being taken to IHOP by my financial advisor, Boyd from Huntington. (The comment section is especially exciting, as it contains an ALL-CAPITAL-LETTER COMMENT from cousin Kabaka and a fun Callahan story involving a flaming dog.)

Boyd called me at work yesterday morning. I was curious as to the reason for the call, as we recently spoke about all of the portfolio-related things. I figured we probably wouldn't talk again for a few months unless something went drastically wrong. Imagine my surprise when I found out the call was about my blog.

He is also my dad's advisor. So, the other day, when he and Dad were talking, Dad mentioned that Boyd made my blog. Boyd did what anyone would have done... he googled
"scott duebber's blog" and began to read. He said that he was thankful that the majority of my IHOP-related comments (by Ceen, Justin, & wife) were positive. It was hilarious.

So, Boyd, if it was a one-time stop here at Room 113, I hope you enjoyed it. If you are now a regular reader, feel free to comment. You're welcome here anytime. Just know that Robyn wants to be invited along for pancakes next time.

2 comments:

scott d said...

Thanks, Gerrie, I'll tell her.

Jennifer said...

Something's wrong with your blog the last few days. It won't scroll down past a certain point. I thought it might be my computer but now it's Jason's parents computer too.