12-15-05: Today, the talented rookie Chris Henry was pulled over for speeding, was driving without a license or insurance, and had mary jane in his shoes. I better start tracking this guy... This might not end well...
1-30-06: He was arrested while wearing his jersey?!? He was waiving a gun around? Cut him. Seriously, just cut him.
5-4-06: A sex crime in a hotel room? I know these are only allegations, but why hasn't Marvin cut him yet??? Especially considering the alleged victim is a minor. What's the matter, Chris, can't find any legal chicks to have fun with? You're a freaking NFL player, and you can't find a girl who is of-age?
6-3-06: DUI. No freaking way. Hello? Marvin? Why haven't you cut this guy yet? He's nothing but trouble. You HAVE to cut him!
9-25-06: Now he's bringing Odell down, too? And he can't even hold his liquor? He freaking puked out the window?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I seriously can't believe he's still employed. Why is he still on this team? He's gonna get suspended, and he's taking away our starting MLB too, so now he's REALLY hurting the team...
4-10-07: That darn commissioner Roger Freaking Goodell... I can't believe he suspended Henry for 8 GAMES. He hasn't even gotten in any trouble since last year. Stupid new guy in charge probably just hates the Bengals. Don't they know we NEED him?
11-6-07: WHAT? He can't even pay for parking without getting in trouble? FIVE FREAKING DOLLARS? This guy cannot be trusted. I was starting to give him the benefit of the doubt, but seriously, now, finally, I think, maybe, Marvin needs to cut this guy. He's just bad news, and he can't possibly be worth it. He's never going to grow up... there's always going to be trouble. CUT HIM! Cut him before he screws up again...
11-11-07: WHHHOOOOOOOOO DEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment