For The Children
To all U.S. Americans who haven't yet heard about Miss Teen South Carolina's amazingly eloquent response like such as to a difficult question should check it out here. Of course, my life has been changed by this. I now know that the reason why U.S. Americans can't find their country on a map is because they don't have maps. And also, like such as something to do with The Iraq. I'm frickin enlightened.
Thankfully, for the children, a new website has miraculously like such as popped up on the internet. I hope the people of The Iraq and South Africa have the internet so they can learn how to find U.S. America on maps.
Seriously, take a moment and like such as check out MapsForUs.org. There, you can learn not only where your country is, but also find fun maps like such as below with which you can learn. Remember, it's for the children. It's always for the dang children.


(By the way... I know a couple girls who went the beauty pageant route. They are nowhere near as impressive as my wife. And I mean that aesthetically, mentally, and... ummm... wittily? Not to label the whole lot of beauty queens... Just sayin'...)
2 comments:
Download Google Earth and you can spend hours around the globe and, in the course of wasting time, master geography.
Did you notice she had blonde hair??? Oh---My--God...!
Dan Dub
Post a Comment